We spent one night here and had a truely lovely time. Our room Mougins, was spacious, pretty and the bed very comfy. There was an issue with our tv which we weren t too bothered about but every effort was made to sort it, which wasn t easy on a sunday evening! Our meal was stunning. Beautifully prepared, presented and served and breakfast was a treat as well. Im sure we ll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire