I have stayed here several times and always enjoyed it. The staff are very helpful and friendly and the rooms good. Some rooms are rather poorly lit but that wouldnt be an issue with everyone. Some have an outside hot tub which can be fun but again not for everyone - we used one in mid december in the snow last year which was exhilerating! The only real issue I have is the bathrooms - rolltop baths with nowhere to put the soap/ shampoo and sinks with nowhere to put my sponge bag .So very annoying especially in a hotel of this standard - a couple of small sheves would be so simple !
Also, on this occasion my pillow was hard and the mattress wasnt brilliant but there again these things are personal choice.
we stayed here again a couple of weeks ago and the food was fantastic. Overall a lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire