Yorebridge House
  • Restaurant
Hazels Roost(Bainbridge)
  • Breakfast included
1,144 results
All reviewshot tubst jeankariega roomnishiki roomroll top bathrangali roombainbridge roomthe barndouble showerglass of champagnemichelin starspecial occasionthe main hotelold schoolmolton brown toiletrieswedding venueon arrival
Reviewed February 20, 2012

A stunning hotel deep in the Yorkshire Dales where of course long winding country roads just add to the magic in the fact that you are leaving it all behind! The receptionist greeted us with a warm friendly smile and immediately guided us through the hotel into our room, which was of course stunning and spotlessly clean. The rooms appliances were explained and there was nothing more that she could do to help, how fantastic and rare to have such personal service! The bathroom was made to share....well certainly the free standing bath & double shower area! We also had a private garden area with a HOT TUB, excellent fun! I chose this hotel as I wanted a relaxing/romantic night and I was not disappointed.....the staff and the food are simply sublime. I cannot wait to return as the owners have created such a wonderful setting and overall experience for their guests, in fact they all made us feel like Rock Stars for the day!!!

Room Tip: To have the ultimate relaxing and romantic experience choose one of the roooms with it's own Hot tub......they are amazing!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We stayed in the New York loft - was just amazing!

Food is absolutely lovely on both the evening meal and breakfast!

Room Tip: Definitely book the best room!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I really can't recommend this wonderful hotel highly enough, it's honestly our favourite place to stay and eat in the whole country! If it had been on the go a few years ago I'm sure my husband and I wouldn't have headed abroad to tie the knot, I can't imagine a more perfect place in England to be married. We returned here for our fourth visit on January 5th and stayed in the beautiful Bainbridge room for a second time as it's our favourite, so romantic and that bathroom - wow! We were delighted to receive a note welcoming us back and a complimentary bottle of bubbly from the manager waiting for us when we arrived, what a treat, it got us in the mood for what was to be another wonderful stay at Yorebridge house. I know I will only be repeating what many others have said before but everything from the truly idyllic setting, the opulent, luxurious, yet totally un-stuffy atmosphere, the fabulous, fabulous food and genuine warmth of the staff will, should we be lucky enough, make this a place, we will return to again and again.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Yet another romantic anniversary
What can we say apart from thank you to all the staff at Yorebridge for making our Anniversary once again special, we enjoyed a romantic evening with superb food and excellent wine but just sorry we were unable extend our stay for a few more nights. Anyone wanting that special place for a romantic treat look no further.

Room Tip: Hot tub rooms area must
1  Thank 186346Mike
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We decided to stay in the African style room for our second stay and it was gorgeous, we loved the hot tub on the river on a clear night with champagne. The shortbread in the room was yummy (I ate my partners as well!).

The food in the hotel was scrumptious and well worth the price - huge thank you to the chefs. The manager knowing it was our anniversary brought us lots of extra touches and was just a wonderful host.

The hotel is lovely and quiet, the room was lovely and warm and just blissful. I thoroughly reccomend a tour of the rooms.

Thank you for a wonderful stay and we will be back soon

Room Tip: Kariega has a hot tub overlooking a river and the room has its own temperature control.