I came across Yorebridge House three years ago during a photographic commission for a major audio company. I always promised myself and my wife a visit to this charming hotel. It was simply everything we expected and more besides. I have had the opportunity in stopping at many first class hotels across the world and I would rate this as one of the most charming, family run hotels in Britain. The standards are impeccable, continue the good work. It was worth the 400 mile round trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire