All reviewscould do betterbusiness tripsoothing effectmodern roomsfirst floorhot waternice hotelisaacshowernyalireceptionmombasahousekeepinggym
Reviewed August 19, 2017

I am practically here every month for my business trips....this place is ideal for business travelers who dont need to access the beach on work trips. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff are super friendly. Food from the Namaste restaurant is fantastic. I have never been disappointed. The only tip I would give to the hotel would be to improve the lighting in the room as it gets quite dull at night and yes the water in the shower can get a little too hot. Other than that...this is my favorite place to stay.

Room Tip: 409 my favorite room
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
John_Manasseh, Communication at Bliss Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Fwaliji. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

View from my room was excellent,amazing sunrise! Everything else was average, from the food to service.The hotel is new but needs a product upgrade or 'face lift' or hands on maintenance. Something needs to be done

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Located in Nyali, the hotel had perfect ambience in the rooms, fast WiFi, exceptionally good reception and superb food. Additionally, the staff are courteous to a fault and understanding. The rooms are also spacious.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff and efficient reception service. Breakfast disappointing and seemed badly equipped to provide anything beyond basic although staff friendly and willing to assist.. Curry restaurant downstairs definitely worth visiting.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. Friendly staff. The fact that they falsely advertise that they a workout room/gym is unexceptable. Why would tou say you have one when you dont. Dissapointed as that was one of my main reasons for staying here.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business