I visited this hotel with my wife and 8yr old over Easter 2014 and was pleasantly surprised at how well I was treated despite the large number of holiday makers at that time.
When we arrives getting a room was delayed but they offered us a nice lunch as they sorted it out. After checking in, we found the room at a location we had specified. Another plus for them... meals, ambience and the staff were great.
A special commendation to the Manager called Wafula who made sure everything went well for us.
Only problem was we were not informed that the hotel is split into two the club and the beach. The club was all inclusive and anyone could swim in the evening unlike the beach where pool closed at 6pm or so.
All in all a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers Beach Hotel is dedicated to give you a relaxed and home like feeling. Travellers Beach hotel provides a 4 star accommodation facility with luxurious amenities to enhance your stay and make it a memorable one. The amenities include telephone services, split air conditioner, balconies with panoramic view of the ocean and the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cancelon and Booking.com so you can book your Travellers Beach Hotel & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Beach Hotel And Club
- Travellers Beach Bamburi
- Hotel Travellers Beach
- Travellers Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Travellers Beach Hotel Kenya
- Travellers Beach Hotel & Club Kenya/Bamburi