We had made a reservation on line. First of all, the reception can't even find the reservation when we showed up with a print-out of the reservation confirmation with a reservation number. Then, they tried to double-charge us for the non-refundable portion that had been paid with a credit card at the time of making the reservation. Cashier and reception are separate, and neither of them seems to know what they are doing nor they seem to talk to each other. Removing the double-charge and check-in took us an hour.
Then, the next morning at the time of check-out, again, nothing was communicated among them that the reception and the cashier told us we still owed them money. We had to call the accountants/mgr of the hotel to sort it out, again, wasting another half hour while we were in a rush to the airport.
NEVER AGAIN. The staff at this hotel is incredibly incompetent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers Beach Hotel is dedicated to give you a relaxed and home like feeling. Travellers Beach hotel provides a 4 star accommodation facility with luxurious amenities to enhance your stay and make it a memorable one. The amenities include telephone services, split air conditioner, balconies with panoramic view of the ocean and the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Jovago.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Travellers Beach Hotel & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Beach Hotel And Club
- Travellers Beach Bamburi
- Hotel Travellers Beach
- Travellers Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Travellers Beach Hotel Kenya
- Travellers Beach Hotel & Club Kenya/Bamburi