I spent 9 nights till when I decided to check out and the hotel was discriminating.
Very disappointed on the whole process and wished if I could check out earlier if I knew what the management would do.
I checked in and the cashier decided to swipe two nights out of my credit card initially as deposit. After some nights, I was served with a letter that I had to make the full payment else...
I was shocked and approached the reception to learn that the management had decided to issue the letter specially for me and there was no such rules. I did not like the attitude and knew exactly what they meant by the letter (I was going to run away). I settle the entire bill on the spot and notified the management that I was not happy with the special treatment which had not reaction.
Breakfast was adequate with all the basics served
The Hotel had a rate of 7000 Ksh on every 100$
You could easily get 8300 Ksh on 100$ in the city
It would cost you 1500 Ksh to go to the city and back.
Superior rooms are very good, but you should try and get the one's on the top floor. I spent 9 night on the ground floor. Requested to be shifted but the "management" thought it was just not that important. Initially I was told they were occupied, after a few night and a few good tips from the workers, I understood the top floor were meant for Europeans only.
Day reception were kind and nice. Night reception were rude and practically referred you to day reception on every request. If you have any request, wait for day light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers Beach Hotel is dedicated to give you a relaxed and home like feeling. Travellers Beach hotel provides a 4 star accommodation facility with luxurious amenities to enhance your stay and make it a memorable one. The amenities include telephone services, split air conditioner, balconies with panoramic view of the ocean and the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Travellers Beach Hotel & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Beach Hotel And Club
- Travellers Beach Bamburi
- Hotel Travellers Beach
- Travellers Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Travellers Beach Hotel Kenya
- Travellers Beach Hotel & Club Kenya/Bamburi