We stayed here for 5 nights as a family of 16 people of whom 7 were kids. The hotel pricing is a great deal compared to other hotels in Mombasa. The hotels staff are extremely friendly and always ready to assist. The go out of their way to ensure guests are comfortable. The food served us fresh and has excellent taste. The animation team was superb and the evening entertainment was good especially when the Safari Sounds Band plays. My recommendation would be to extend the entertainment time a little bit longer to end at midnight instead of 11pm. The water slide at the hotel needs to be smoothed out as it is rough on the back side as one descends down.The location of the hotel is superb as it gives easy access to other entertainment hotspots in Mombasa such as Wild Waters Park, Tamarind Dhow, Haller Park, Yuls and the major malls in Mombasa such as City Mall. The hotel is located walking distance on the beach from Yuls who provide all sorts of water sports such as jet skis and surfing. It is also located walking distance from Mombasa Go Karting and Paint balling for adrenaline fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GPS Koordinaten: 3 59 13 Sud, 39 44 21 Ost ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HRS, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Severin Sea Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Severin Sea Hotel Bamburi
- Severin Sea Bamburi
- Severin Sea Lodge Kenya/Bamburi