We booked direct with Severin and found them to be very good at getting back to us via email.
We booked our two week beach holiday / safari and wedding with them. The hotel was very peaceful with beautiful gardens and 2 lovely swimming pools. We stayed in room 117 which we liked at the beginning of our stay and on our return they up graded us to a suite with beautiful sea views. The food was different each evening and very good. Also the breakfasts were very good with a big choice. There was also a free afternoon tea at 4pm. The staff were amazing and very friendly, nothing was to much trouble. Both rooms we had, had air con which was really needed when we were there. We would definitely recommend this hotel. Most of the guest were from Germany, we found on some days we were the only British there. If you stay here you should also stay that the Severin Safari Camp which was AMAZING and where we got married.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GPS Koordinaten: 3 59 13 Sud, 39 44 21 Ost ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Severin Sea Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Severin Sea Hotel Bamburi
- Severin Sea Bamburi
- Severin Sea Lodge Kenya/Bamburi