I just returned from a weekend with my fiance - we picked it at the last minute for an impromptu holiday. It is lovely for the price we paid compared to other hotels in the area offering the same or similar amenities - its quite affordable for the basics they offer. It's been renovated so you have air con in your room; a (small) television, lovely shower and a safe to put your personal belongings. The staff are friendly with the exception of one reception who we found to be quite aloof but that is bound to happen! There are two pools to choose from, and the grounds are big enough for you to wander around without feeling like you are in other guests space. The food was average, and there are quite a few beach boys which is anything but not a bother - they don't come into the hotel or the lawns where the sun beds are and the beach is public holiday anyway. We plan on going back - with some friends and family so we can stay in the interconnected rooms and enjoy a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GPS Koordinaten: 3 59 13 Sud, 39 44 21 Ost ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Severin Sea Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Severin Sea Hotel Bamburi
- Severin Sea Bamburi
- Severin Sea Lodge Kenya/Bamburi