Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$109
$105
$141
$133
Agoda.com
Pa Pweza Adamsville Beach Suites(Bamburi)(Great Value!)
$43
  • Pool
$59
$38
  • Pool
1,430 results
All reviewstulia spacocos beach barkids clubseafood restaurantlido restaurantsea viewentertainment teamthe white sandsquiet poolindian oceansea frontour honeymoonbreakfast and dinnermain restaurantwater sportsspecial thanksjet skiing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous, dreamlike setting. Dawn absolutely stunning over the Indian Ocean...sunsets peaceful and beautiful .... Service extremely friendly, food great, beach bar fun...
Gardens gorgeous, lovely pools...

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I spent a night at Sarova Whitesands and was thrilled by the spacious rooms, fast internet speeds and the ambience of the hotel set up. We enjoyed the evening in the beach and hopefully I'll return next year. The only problem is that you lose Internet connection as soon as you check out which is unreasonable especially if you intend to leave the hotel abit late having checked out.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I had a great stay with my family. spacious rooms, good staff and good food. Thanks to Joshua and Hilda for taking my hard questions and facilitating my accommodation. I love this place with all my heart and i will come back. My children have urged me to let them stay here forever. Brought tears to my eyes. Thanks.

Room Tip: Choose rooms facing the pool and the ocean.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stayed here for one night in november,for one night on our way to malindi.
This hotel is excellent and was sorry we had only one night,we arrived late at night
But we're checked in and showed to our room with no issues and were given a cool drink and hot towel to freshen up, we were tired and hungry and we were told we could avail of the restaurant,
Which was open 24 hrs , I fancied a cup of tea. With some fries and my husband had chicken and chips, it was delicious and was plenty for two people, our room was beautiful which looked out over the ocean, it was spotless clean and so comfortable. We slept so soundly
With just the sound of the ocean. Breakfast was a buffet which was excellent, the staff were friendly and efficient.but don't forget guys ,give employer of the month to one of the female staff as we noticed every month was a male employer, we loved this hotel and would love to return for a longer stay,

Room Tip: Room sea view room
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ismail c
Reviewed November 19, 2013

spent two glorious days here while holidaying in Kenya. before and after our safari. right on the Beach as well. all we had to do was go down a few steps and walk along the beautiful white sands and dip our feet into the warm waters of the indian ocean.
the hotel caters for all types, adults as well as kids.the hotel is protected by security so felt very safe at night .room was good, food in resteraunt differed every evening. different theme each night.
only set back was it says no sports shorts or shorts. wouldn't let me in resteraunt at first because I had 3/4 lengths on. I was a bit annoyed as these were neither shorts or sport shorts.
all the staff very polite and always seemed to be happy.
chatted to one of the bar staff who was very friendly and polite her name was susan .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple