All reviewsbeach boyswater aerobicsanimation teamall inclusive packagelow seasonsnack barclean poolpool attendantshort stayrestaurant staffrelaxing stayspecial thanksindian oceansunbedssafaricoastmombasa
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

It's quite a hidden gem I must say!

My wife and I were simply amazed and swept off our feet by everything... Our honeymoon started off well!

The food was just out of this world. We always looked forward to breakfasts, lunches and dinner! Great variety at our disposal. (I feel like you guys reignited my dream of being a chef)

The rooms were extremely clean(superior suites with sea front views).

Saying that customer service was quite amazing is purely an understatement!

The pool games are also just on fire! Loved it!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
NEPTUNE H, Director of Sales at Neptune Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thank you for your open feedback.
As a part of the leisure hotel industry, we are dependent on our customers' opinions.
Many thanks for letting us know your experiences.
We look very much forward to welcome you again in one of our Beach Resorts or Safari Lodges.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

The first i visited was avesome! Wonderful people, really nice room and good meals, and drinks. I am really satisfied and hope the second time i will be visiting this October and i hope i will be treated with a better experience than last time.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
NEPTUNE H, Director of Sales at Neptune Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Thank you for your open feedback.
We are grateful for their interest and for their sharing suggestions for improvement with us.
Many thanks for letting us know your experiences. We have forwarded your correspondence to the relevant departments.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

The stay in this hotel was very nice and enjoyable. The rooms were spacious and had a great view outside. The staff were very friendly and they had a smile on their face each time they attended to us. It was an amazing experience for us. Hope to come back soon.

Room Tip: Best View.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
NEPTUNE H, Director of Sales at Neptune Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you for your open feedback.
Many thanks for letting us know your experiences.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and I was looking forward to a lovely last few days in Kenya after safaris; however, I cannot say I enjoyed my stay very much. The room was spacious and clean; but the bathroom had a smell and there was mold on the wall of my balcony. Internet connectivity was very bad! The food was also quite boring and there was one chef who looked like he was upset each time I saw him. Although I must say the waiters and the rest of the staff were generally very nice and helpful. Beach is lovely, but I tried going for a peaceful walk and ended up getting stopped SIX times by people selling their goods/services. The rest of the days were spent away from the beach due to this. The place needs improvement.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
NEPTUNE H, Director of Sales at Neptune Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I enjoyed my stay at neptune hotel.the service was good ,clean rooms and the staff were very friendly.i enjoyed the water aerobics.thanks to the great team.I loved the pool and the beach too.i will definately visit again together with my family.
Thank you neptune.

Room Tip: all rooms have A/C
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business