What i loved about this hotel is that it was small and simple, if i left my sunglasses in my room i could go up to my room from the beach grab them and be back within 5 mins. It had all the basics needed to enjoy a holiday without being overwhelmed with the facilities. e.g. it has a nice pool, not three, i dont need 3. it has an all you can eat snack bar, but here's my first complaint, i visited this hotel twice within a month, the first time i had some amazing steak sandwiches and a shawarma, but on the second visit the menu changed to some below average club sandwiches and hotdogs that gave a very strong 'economy budget' feeling. my second complaint is in regard to the actual menu for dinner and lunch where over a 2 night 3 day stay we were served fish 4 times. thats too much fish for me.
the staff were very friendly, the biggest plus and the most encouraging reason for my return was the amazing animation team that entertained me on both my visits and made sure i had a healthy sport edge to my vacations.
i recommend this hotel to those who have a short trip in north coast mombasa, you will not regret it.
lastly if you do stay at this hotel you must visit the gp karting track next door, its a must!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the silver sands of the Bamburi Beach, 14 km to the north of Mombasa City and approximately 24km from Moi International Airport, the resort offers all the comforts of home and maintains an open air feel due to its large reception and hallways. This resort is very popular with regular guests, offering very good service and a family atmosphere. Special highlight is the lush garden area and the new terrace with a view of the Indian Ocean. There are many quiet areas throughout the resort including the newly created “coffee shop” to offer you calm and relaxation. The generous lobby and the impressive halls create an open air feeling leaving you with plenty of room for your very individual holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Neptune Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Beach Hotel Bamburi
- Neptune Beach Hotel
- Neptune Beach Resort Kenya/Bamburi