Stayed here for two weeks at the beginning of June. It was very quiet and there were very few guests but all the hotels were the same. Stayed on an all inclusive basis. The rooms were
very good and exceptionally clean. The balcony was very small. The staff were very pleasant and efficient. The food was good and the service excellent. Because there were so
few guests it was not buffet style but was plate service from a choice of three main courses and desserts. The public areas were quite extensive. The only bar open was the all inclusive one at the pool. There was little choice in alcohol but this is the same as in other hotels. It was certainly a quiet but pleasant stay and I would defintely visit it again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the silver sands of the Bamburi Beach, 14 km to the north of Mombasa City and approximately 24km from Moi International Airport, the resort offers all the comforts of home and maintains an open air feel due to its large reception and hallways. This resort is very popular with regular guests, offering very good service and a family atmosphere. Special highlight is the lush garden area and the new terrace with a view of the Indian Ocean. There are many quiet areas throughout the resort including the newly created “coffee shop” to offer you calm and relaxation. The generous lobby and the impressive halls create an open air feeling leaving you with plenty of room for your very individual holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Neptune Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Beach Hotel Bamburi
- Neptune Beach Hotel
- Neptune Beach Resort Kenya/Bamburi