See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't go back to this hotel even if they paid me to... It's like the hotel was constantly trying to disappoint me... Bad food, indifferent staff members, ridiculous rules... Really, if Milele is the standard that church-ran hotels are having, then churches really shouldn't have any business running hotels... We were limited to having one piece of fish each, no sandals at the dining area (really now???In coast???), we had dinner one night and the following morning when we used the same table, it hadn't been cleaned!!! In fact, it had black ants!!! The water from the shower was so hard, you couldn't even use soap!!!! It was was so bad, I can't recommend this hotel to anyone unless their remaining alternative is to sleep in the streets...

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We were extremely disappointed.
We were sent back to remove slippers, shorts and vests which we were told we not allowed. Note that these are the items anyone would need desperately at the coast.
We obliged despite this making no sense at all.
The food was terrible. There was no variety, the food was cold and unattractive. Services were also extremely slow.

The rooms were below average with the lavatory being stained and unsightly.

I would never recommend anyone to choose Milele as their holiday destination.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dorcas G
Reviewed February 10, 2017

I went there to get a room for a week (on a business trip) and the reception simply told me it was not possible! Why?.....I was in shorts and open shoes! It's Mombasa...come on! With the heat and humidity, why would you restrict someone to putting on heavy clothing throughout their stay? So on that basis, I was turned away and I never got to know how the inside looks like.....and am not keen on going back anyway!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
3  Thank xperience1
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I stayed there for a business meeting with my friends, it was great! The food was awesome and the entertainment from the acrobats was incredible. It also very close to the road making it easy to reach at all times. We got a good deal as well as a group

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2016

I stayed there in for beginning October, with my son .Before traveling i called to make my reservation and Ms Virginia the Reservation Manager was kind enough to give me a good rate , also upon arrival she welcomed me . when in the restaurant you are able to see the sea ,the view is amazing . they have two pools , which are well manned by mr Githaiga who is a good trainer and gets along with kids. ...the only areas they can improve on is the bathrooms , they are stained and housekeeping can do better also the water is salty ,,, the pool water was more clean than my shower.... i will still go back i enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family