This is a very tidy and and clean hotel. The lobby is very attaractive and special. Rooms clean and comfortalbe and the staff are very helpful and polite.
The only drawback is the distance fromStockholm's city centre. It's about 35 Km away and expensive if you use public transport. Ideal for someone with their own transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hold your next conference, event or meeting at one of the leading Nordic meeting hotels. Scandic Infra City, with Scandinavia's largest indoor tropical garden, is located just 15 minutes from Arlanda airport and 20 minutes from central Stockholm. We are the arena for both small and large conferences. We have our own exhibition hall, banquet hall and congress hall, which can accommodate up to 1,800 people. If you are looking for something spectacular, we recommend our 650 sqm penthouse suite, with its meeting room for 50 participants. Keep in shape at the gym and pool in our relaxation centre, and relax in the sauna afterwards. Then enjoy a drink or delicious meal from our a la carte menu in our hotel restaurant, Flavours. Our restaurant nestles in an open atrium courtyard with glass ceiling, surrounded by a tropical garden with palm trees and a waterfall. Just a few blocks from our hotel you can follow a hiking trail, enjoy a massage, join an aerobics session or play a round of golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Scandic Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Scandic Infra City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Infra City Stockholm County/Upplands-Vasby, Sweden
- Scandic Infra City Hotel Stockholm