Nice Scandic Hotel outside the city of Stockholm. Rooms are large, clean and sufficient. AC didnt work that great though. Nice clean fitness area, free wife and good Nordic breakfast.
Restaurant was good and relaxing, parking directly linked to Hotel ( Nice in cold weather)
Very friendly staff..We also used the conference facilities which was pleasant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hold your next conference, event or meeting at one of the leading Nordic meeting hotels. Scandic Infra City, with Scandinavia's largest indoor tropical garden, is located just 15 minutes from Arlanda airport and 20 minutes from central Stockholm. We are the arena for both small and large conferences. We have our own exhibition hall, banquet hall and congress hall, which can accommodate up to 1,800 people. If you are looking for something spectacular, we recommend our 650 sqm penthouse suite, with its meeting room for 50 participants. Keep in shape at the gym and pool in our relaxation centre, and relax in the sauna afterwards. Then enjoy a drink or delicious meal from our a la carte menu in our hotel restaurant, Flavours. Our restaurant nestles in an open atrium courtyard with glass ceiling, surrounded by a tropical garden with palm trees and a waterfall. Just a few blocks from our hotel you can follow a hiking trail, enjoy a massage, join an aerobics session or play a round of golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Infra City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Infra City Stockholm County/Upplands-Vasby, Sweden
- Scandic Infra City Hotel Stockholm