“My room was great!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Tahlequah
Colorado
“My room was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I read the other reviews of this hotel and was a bit nervous when I checked in, but my room was great. The only issue I had was that there wasn't a remote control for the TV in the room, but as soon as I told the front desk, within about 5 minutes, I had a remote in my room. Yes, there are some nicks on the wall in a couple of places, but nothing that a coat of paint wouldn't cure. I travel a lot for business, and I've stayed in what could be considered a four star hotel that could use a coat of paint and new carpeting. The front desk staff was very gracious and very helpful. I was very pleased with the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank 63Blanche

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Kansas City, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

When did hotels stop putting fans in the bathroom? The bathroom appeared to have mildew all above the shower. In addition, the bathroom doorway seemed to have rust or something on it. Seems like this is something that is preventable.

Otherwise, the room was decent.

Room Tip: I think overall - it's fine for the money, however, I do want to bring the bathroom issue to som...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Me and my husband stayed here one night for an interview he had. The church we were interviewing with booked our stay here. When we arrived the elevator was broken. There were flies and gnats flying around the room on the second floor. No internet as advertised. We didn't realize until the next morning we only had one towel. My husband asked the front desk for one but we were told they did not have any towels to give us so we had to share a towel to take showers. Also, they had some kind of mold all over the shower curtains. We will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Miami, OK
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I reserved a Jacuzzi room for my daughter, her 2 year old, & her friend, as I was having an overnight sleep study done at the local hospital there. We arrived aprox 3:00 & without going into too much info, there is no exhaust fan in the bathroom we cracked open a window. We dropped the luggage off ( I didn't have to be at the hospital until 8:00pm) and left to eat, etc. When we returned the screen was totally off of our window, so anyone could have climbed in & stolen out belongings, but luckily that didn't happen. (several windows were without screens) This is also when we noticed the security latch at the top of the door was broken off. We weren't concerned about someone coming in as much as my grandson getting out. With the type of doorknob that just lifts up & automatically releasing the deadbolt, he was able to open the door. I went to the front desk, & the girl ,Rachel Bucknell? had no clue what to do. We requested a different room, but was told they were booked solid. Then asked for maintenance to repair, & she said she had never seen a maintenance man there ever. I asked her to contact her manager, which she called, & basically said too bad, deal with it, & no refunds. (I booked early at no refund price) She refused to speak to me, & said they didn't have anyone in maintenance & owner was out of town. we could leave & they would send a letter requesting us a refund. We decided to take matters into our own hands & went to the guest across the hall(room 112), explained the situation & they unscrewed their security lock & switched out with us. Something that comfort in should have done, & the lazy manager Merissa Hutchins should have came

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Debaw
Amarillo, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

There were ants everywhere in the room all over the bed, headboards, walls, bathroom, and swimming pool. Stains on the sheets. Was very humid almost as if the sheets weren't even dry. Door frame in bathroom was rusty. Would not recommend this place at all!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Kingman, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Motel staff were very friendly, motel was clean and room good. Only bad in fridge was pop bottle half full cleaning staff did not get that. Overall rooms clean and nice. Motel in central area and area safe.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were staying at this motel for three nights but left the third night at 5:00 P.M. because my daughter was having major surgery the next morning. The pastor paid the motel the next morning and nothing was said of any problem. But a week later the pastor was charge an extra $500. on their credit card without them even knowing it. .. When the manager was confronted the manager lied and said we trashed the room and stole the bedspread. We are not rappers we are senior citizens and travel extensively and i have no need for a king size bedspread in our home. THIS IS A SCAM

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business