“They can do better”

Jimmy's Egg
Ranked #19 of 81 Restaurants in Tahlequah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The first two weeks after this restaurant opened the food was great and the service swift and courteous. After that time the food remained great, but service became very poor. One time my husband and I sat there waiting for a server to wait on us for ten minutes. Finally my husband got up and asked one of the waitresses to take our order. The next time we went we waited for another ten minutes and then got up and left and went to Del Rancho and within seven minutes we were eating our breakfast. Both times we waited at Jimmy's Egg the restaurant was only half full. Wait staff were more interested in talking to friends or each other than waiting on customers. The menu and food there is still very good, but...

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Ate here for breakfast and I must say that this one was better than all the other J.E I have eaten at.
The servers never let our coffee cups get below half a cup and food was prepared perfect.
Good job, Thanks for a delicious Breakfast.

Been to Jimmy's Egg? Share your experiences!