“Lovely, restful inn”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tahlequah
Blue Fern Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Tahlequah B&B and Inns
Denver, Colorado
“Lovely, restful inn”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at the Blue Fern with colleagues in January. We often have business in Tahlequah and had grown very tired of staying at the Holiday Inn Express. A local friend recommended the Blue Fern and we are so glad we made the switch. It's absolutely beautiful, quiet, and the food is delicious. The owner was delightful and worked with us to secure the entire B&B for our group. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank LaurieAM1961

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I love old houses and often try to find a bed and breakfast to stay at instead of a hotel. This was a lovely find when we were searching for a place within an hour's drive of our son's college.

We loved the restoration and the antiques that filled the common rooms and bedrooms of the house. The gas fireplace in the bedroom was an added bonus. The sunroom upstairs was a wonderful place to sit and work. (Yes, we had to work!) But in my opinion, the thing that set apart The Blue Fern from other places we've stayed in was the bathroom. Usually this is the place you sacrifice space and amenities in other B&Bs. Not so here! A huge space, a lovely claw-footed tub and a fabulous stand up shower. A quiet street, a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and the gracious innkeeper, Monica, completed our quiet and restful time in this quaint college town.

Room Tip: We originally thought we'd prefer the downstairs bedroom, but after experiencing the upstairs su...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank D'Ann M
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had a wonderful stay.. Wish we could have stayed longer.. Everything we needed was there and ready for us. Cordelia was helpful and friendly. She made a very nice breakfast and we enjoyed our stay very much.. Would highly recommend the Blue Fern to anyone coming to this area.
oh and P.S... I loved the pillows and linen

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Sperry, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 17, 2014

What a WONDERFUL stay we had! From girlfriend to fiance it was very peaceful and romantic for us! Our room was so very comfortable! We stayed in the Savannah (Room 3) Cozy fireplace with heart warming decor. I highly recommend the trip to Tahlequah just to stay as long as needed!
I will definitely return!

Room Tip: upper two rooms have an upstairs deck.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Wylie, Texas
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I came here with my family for my graduation, and we couldn't have picked a better place to stay. I felt like i walked into a hallmark christmas movie with the beautiful decorations. I immediately felt at home and the beds were so comfortable! The fireplace in the room made me feel so cozy. The breakfast was so delicious!

• Stayed December 2013
Garland, Texas
Reviewed December 14, 2013

When I arrived late in the night to see all the interior Christmas lights and vintage furniture I was reminded of a child hood home. The formal living room is mysteriously cozy and found myself in an early 19th century dream state. I'm especially excited about the 9am SHARP breakfast, of which have heard so many rave reviews. Seeing the state of the art kitchen I can only imagine! Very satisfied with our families stay, and highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed December 2013
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a wonderful place to just sit back and relax. Only spent one night but everything was perfect and the Breakfast was top notch!!! The room was very nice with all the things you would want. I will tell everyone that wants to know where to stay.

Thanks for the enjoyable stay!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple