“So cute!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Del Rancho
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Tahlequah
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canandaigua, New York
“So cute!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Del Ranchos is like visiting a 1950's diner. I had breakfast here. The coffee was very good and the atmosphere was quite pleasant. I would stop here again next time I was in town.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank AgniWay

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great cold burgers - NOT!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had not been to this location for some years and decided to try it on our way out of town to a get together. We ordered at the drive through, and after a somewhat longer wait than I am used to we were called to pick-up our food. Now, my assumption was "Oh, good. They are making it fresh. Cool!". However, it may have been a little too fresh. We were already on our way when we noticed that the burgers were cold in the middle. Even the onion rings were cool. Not a good experience.

• Visited December 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Drive thru Disaster!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

On our way out of town we chose Del Rancho drive thru....We were so excited to get a fresh burger, not to long we got our stuff, in a hurry we pulled out and started to make sure we had everything, we did, but most everything was cold or luke warm...I helped my husband(driver) to put some ketchup on burger, it was completely cold...everything else just warm. Hope if your dinning in it will be better! If I could change, I would have just stopped at Burger King as was planned!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank beachprincessnetty

Been to Del Rancho? Share your experiences!