“Good Price/Value”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Tahlequah
Kaufman, Texas
“Good Price/Value”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We spent one night in this motel on a Thursday. The room was clean. The AC worked great. There were four pillows on each bed. The beds are hard and the heads of the beds were slightly high for some reason. The pool looked well maintained. We will definitely return when we need to visit our son at his college there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tahlequah, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Debbie D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your accommodations, and they were a highlight of your visit. We look forward to hosting you again.

Ben J
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Have been moved to three rooms. First room, the air conditioner did not work. The second room smelled like mildewed piss and the TV didn't work. Third room the light bulbs were burned out in two of the lamps AND the air did not work in this room either!!! It's midnight and I am now in the third miserable room as I am typing this. My husband and I are senior citizens. We don't have it in us to move to another hotel, much less another room at midnight! Oh, by the way, I am a HIX priority reward card holder. The beds at this hotel are the worst! I WILL NEVER stay at this hotel again. If you want an uncomfortable stay, then book a room here!

• Stayed June 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tahlequah, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Tgray8752,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We are sorry you found your experience less than satisfactory. We certainly regret the room you received did not live up to your expectations. Please be assured that the points you've raised in this review will be looked into. Though we would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts as this is our best resource for improving guest services

As an IHG Rewards Club member, we value your loyalty and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We hope you give us a chance in the future to make your stay the best as it can be.

Joel B
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean hotel ...staff was very friendly ...hallways and common areas were very hot...rooms were fine tho...pool area was small and a bit disorderly but it's summer and kids will do that lol...Nice workout room...and the free breakfast was one if the best I have had at any hotel...would stay again...

• Stayed June 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This hotel is in and okay area, but you need a car if you need to go eat anything. The rooms are clean and comfortable however the internet is terrible. Don't count on internet access if you want to do any work. It kept going on and off and every time I would go to the front desk they would say oh we've never had complaints about it before. If you're relying on internet access to do any work, this is not the place for you to stay.

• Stayed May 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tahlequah, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear worktraveler7363,

Thank for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to note that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable.

However, I am sorry for the inconvenience our internet service has caused you. I can only imagine how our internet service has negatively affected your stay and can only offer my sincerest apologies if it didn't live up to your expectations.

Your comments will be reviewed by hotel's management and will be taken into consideration for future improvements.

Dhan M
talihina
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Stay here quite abut when in town and have no complaints, check in with friendly staff and rooms are nice. They have a pretty big breakfast area but since I eat eggs to order I usually find cafe for Breakfast. Tip - Tahlequah has just opened a Jimmy's Egg ( a couple months old now) this is a very good place to eat and about 1.5 miles to the south. Also have a pool so if you have children.

• Stayed April 2013
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a nice hotel to stay in. Friendly staff, good food, nice area, clean facility and room. We were very pleased with our stay there with the exception that they were having hot water heater problems while we were there and ran out of hot water while I was in the shower! I mean ICE water! It was pretty funny and they were very apologetic. I learned a long time ago to go with the flow. Hopefully, the next time we are in town they will have the hot water heater fixed and I can have a warm shower. PS. the staff was great so I would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tahlequah, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear bruce120,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

Connie D
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm torn between 2 stars and 3 stars. Compared to other Holiday Inn Expresses that I've stayed at (10-20 per year), I'd give this 1 star. Nothing over all awful with the room, other than the TV and the channel selection. The biggest disappointment has got to be the fitness equipment. Everything looked to be 20 years old. I only tried the elipical, which I never fully figured out. Considering that it's directly under a heat outlet, I could only withstand 15 minutes before I had to just pack it in. If this were a Days Inn, I wouldn't have been disappointed at all. Unfortunately it wasn't, but I wouldn't be suprised if it becomes one soon. Definitely not up to the standards I expect from Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tahlequah, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Pittsburgh_guy38,

Ferdinand G
IHGCare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tahlequah
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#2 of 6 in Tahlequah
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tahlequah
Best Western Plus Locust Grove Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn & Suites Tahlequah? Share your experiences!