Unique experience, amazing place to stay. Not a normal hotel, you should really read about it before booking, but if you are aware that this is not a hotel with amenities like room service or tv (they have free wi fi internet, though), go ahead. Room is incredibly cozy, warm and clean. We have stayed at the Camino Tondo room, and we have loved it. Food is amazing, the staff is fantastic. The borgo is quite something, it's a great experience to wake up there, have a wonderful breakfast and then take the road and know Campo Imperatore's landscapes. We'll surely go back there and recommend it.
P.S.: The only problem was the noise made by what we believe was the heating system, that was next to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sextantio Albergo Diffuso is distributed Hotel in the "Borgo" of Santo Stefano di Sessanio, project of restoration of houses and tradition. Our clients are member of our community, member of the village, like how life was till the years of the immigration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Sextantio Albergo Diffuso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sextantio Albergo Diffuso Hotel Santo Stefano Di Sessanio
- Sextantio Albergo Diffuso Italy/Santo Stefano Di Sessanio, Abruzzo