“Always good food”

Agra Tandoori Coningsby
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Coningsby
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a modern indian restuarant offering dine in or takeway services.Open 7 days a week from 5:00pm to 11:15pm. We are are open lunchtimes also from 12.00 to 1.45pm. We are open bank holidays except christmas day. We accept all debit and credit cards. Food hygine rating 5 star.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is our local Indian restaurant which we visit at least once or twice a month . The food is always hot tasty and plentiful .the restaurant interior is clean and modern. Service is always very good. You can always get a table mid week but I'd advice booking for a fri/sat evening.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Decided to go here for my husbands birthday , After having a takeaway from here on our previous visit to Tattershall . The restaurant was fairly quite for a Thursday evening and very hot inside , we had a table near the window and my husband opened the window to let some air in , within 20 seconds a waiter came over and closed the window saying the air con was on , which was a small unit on the ceiling just blowing out warm air , it was unbearable, so my husband opened the window again , they were not happy about this at all . We felt very uncomfortable , a waiter was staring at us constantly , the food Is fine , but I can definitely say I have never been to an Indian restaurant were the service is so bad . Would NOT return or have a takeaway from here again

2  Thank njjuniper
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We dined here for the first time on a Wednesday evening whilst visiting the area, we hadn't booked and for a mid week the restaurant was fairly busy. The service was first class and friendly without being over the top. The food was well flavoured and spiced , the chicken lamb and prawns of good quality. The bhindi's were the best we have ever had. Peshwari Naan was good but not brilliant. Drinks were good with myself drinking bottled cobra which in 660ml bottles hits the spot. The wife drank the house red wine which was surprisingly good. The cost of the meal which included 2xstarter, 2x main courses, 1xVeg side dish, 1x pilau rice and Naan bread as well as drinksx2 was circa £40 which was excellent value. We will certainly return when next in the area and would have no hesitation in recommending

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Family meal on Saturday evening. Great service, great food and reasonably priced. Surroundings are exceptional for an Indian restaurant - very modern and attractive decor.

Well done Agra!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Well, my review is somewhat out of step with the others posted here but my dining companions concur.

The restaurant is well decorated, staff efficient and friendly with reasonably fast service. However we were really disappointed with the taste of the food. Our starters were good, however my main course was way overly spiced and harsh with no subtlety - the only flavour that could be discerned was the sprinkling of coriander. By contrast my side dish and the main course of one of my dining companions was bland and totally devoid of flavour.

Perhaps we hit the restaurant on a bad night and the kitchen was rushed with the large size of our dining party?