“Recommended In Tumba 'Bloody' rumba”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tumbarumba
Club Motel Tumbarumba
Ranked #1 of 2 Tumbarumba B&B and Inns
Gold Coast
“Recommended In Tumba 'Bloody' rumba”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Whilst visiting family in Tumba we stayed at The Club Motel which was recommended by family who had stayed previously. Our room was very spacious and clean and continental breakfast was included in the tariff. Managers Bill & Robyn were very friendly and helpful. Across the road was the Bowling Club where we enjoyed a meal at the Chinese Restaurant. Will stay there again

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank squizz1
clubmoteltumbarumba, Manager at Club Motel Tumbarumba, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you Ray for your positive feedback,we appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip advisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us in Tumbarumba and look forward to seeing you again soon. (good idea about having the phone placed on the bedside table in the disabled rooms, also a TV guide.) will certainly look into this.
Bill & Robyn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mackay, Australia
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Only joking. I was staying in room 8 that weekend.

I use a wheelchair to get around and The Club Motel was the only place I could find that was suitable for me.
I was there for my Mum's eightieth birthday.
Bill and Robyn, managers and Thurza are/were the most helpful, friendliest and obliging people I have had the good fortune to meet. The gardens were prize winners and a labour of love for mine hosts.
I have travelled with entertainers in a past life and attended a lot of conferences in a wheelchair and spent more time than I care to remember in dodgy brothers motels and it's all good for you, not!

NRMA have given them a three star rating. As a person with an impairment that travels on his own, sans a spouse or carer to help, I would rate it four and a half stars.If they had a phone on the bedside table and a current TV guide in the rooms they'd be a lay down mezaire five star.
The shower rose is lucky it didn't find it's way into my suitcase. It is the best I have ever seen, the pressure nearly knocked me off my feet.

Tumbarumba is the most picturesque and friendliest town I have ever been to and I've been to a few.
The skate park is brilliant, best ever.
You can get a same day appointment at either of the two Doctor's surgeries and they bulk bill.
Every one I met were so friendly and helpful. Even though the townscape was not very accessible and the best for wheelchairs it wasn't a problem.
It was a hell of a lot of fun going down the other side of the hill.

Thankyou Bill, Robyn , Thurza and Tumba' for welcoming me and making my stay with you memorable.

Ray Sumpter.

Room Tip: They have two wheelchair rooms, one, a single Nigel no friends like I stayed in or another one wit...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Ray S
Thank you very much for your input about our motel on trip advisor.We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit.
Bill and Robyn
Quaama, Australia
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We took 12 adults & 5 children to Tumbarumba for a family Wedding and stayed 3 nights. Upon arrival our hosts Robyn & Bill made us feel very welcome. Our rooms were spotless & quite spacious and were cleaned everyday. On the morning of the Wedding our room looked as though a bomb had hit it as we had the bride & bridesmaids getting dressed in it. When we returned from the Wedding the mess had been tidied up & it looked as though we were seeing the room for the 1st time. Our host Bill even took photos of the Wedding Party & allowed us to clean the 2 Wedding Cars. Robyn and Bill would always stop for a chat & gave us directions on how to get to various tourist attractions. We highly recommend this Motel & we will stay there again next time we are visiting Tumbarumba

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Maureen Patrici... D
clubmoteltumbarumba, Manager at Club Motel Tumbarumba, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you all again if ever you are in Tumbarumba for another visit.
Bill & Robyn Butz
Club Motel Tumbarumba
Australia
Reviewed September 16, 2012

It's a country Motel. It is clean and the new owners seemed helpful. The servo recommended it, and I could not see anywhere else to stay. The breakfast was basic but included. Warm and quiet, it is a place to recommend if you were to find yourself in Tumbabrumba.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Robyn B, Manager at Club Motel Tumbarumba, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our motel. Breakfast is basic as it is only continental, this is included in the price.I am pleased you found the room warm and quiet and hope you will return again soon.
Robyn B
Coffs Harbour, Australia
Reviewed July 3, 2012

When we arrived and booked in the hosts were so welcoming. They made us feel so at home. The rooms were clean and tidy and everything was in working order. The price also included breakfast. It was great value for money. The family room comfortably housed 4 people.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank T T
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Had a wonderful stay, rooms clean and well maintained. Staff lovely and went out of their way to ensure my family enjoyed our stay. We will return.

• Stayed June 2012
Khancoban, Australia
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We got stuck in Tumbaruma in the 2012 floods and stayed at the Club Motel.
The managers went above and beyond to make us comfortable and welcome. We were waiting for roads to open and they were flexible with departure times, they helped with accessing info and even offered us vegies from their vegie garden.
The rooms were clean and comfortable.
There is a reasonable Chinese restaurant across the road.
It was a fantastic stay with friendly and helpful management staff.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank redphase

Been to Club Motel Tumbarumba? Share your experiences!