“a real find”

La Rustica
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Athenry
Cuisines: Irish, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: La Rustica is a Family run business .We are open 14 years and still enjoy every night. It's our social life too. We have good craic with all our customers , and I think that's what makes it so special. We aim to satisfy all our customers,old & new. If there is something in particular you are looking for & you don't see it on the menu, just ask me (Mourad) & I will do my best to accommodate you. Thanking all our customers for there continued support. Mourad Bouhlel
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great atmosphere and good food. Prices a little on the high side but guests from Raheen woods get a discount, be sure to ask.

1  Thank DonegalDanbert
Mourad B, Owner at La Rustica, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Glad ye enjoyed ye're visit
to our restaurant. Thanks for your comments.
Hope to see ye again on
Ye're next visit to Athenry.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

we enjoyed our meal in the downstairs dining room on a busy Saturday night, when staff were dealing with both diners and people collecting take away meals, food was lovely, atmosphere informal and staff very friendly. Reasonably priced, and would definitely return if we were in the area again...

1  Thank realalan
Mourad B, Owner at La Rustica, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments.
We do hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have been going to La Rustica for quite some time now.

The food is excellent I must have sampled nearly all the menu at this stage. The Pizzas and steaks are to die for.

Price is very reasonable in these recessionary times. Over the years I have not seen any price increase since the revamp a few years ago, there is no card machine on site but there is a bank link around the corner which is just a second away.

Mourad the chef will cook any food you request for your kids, I have a little boy that loves his pasta dishes.

1  Thank Xantras
Mourad B, Owner at La Rustica, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank you very much for your review .
Also thanks for recognising that we haven't
had a price increase in the past 4 years.
We do not have a credit card or laser service
but there are 2 bank link machines just around
the corner as you stated.
I try to satisfy all my customers and when
specific requests are asked, I try my best to
accommodate.
Once again thank you do much for
taking the time to review our restaurant.
See you again soon I hope.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent food, service, menu and staff.The menu choice is variable and has wide variety of options to suit all tastes. Pizza, Pasta, Steaks, Chicken, Burgers, Duck, and they have daily special offers. I had italian sausage with prawns pasta, it was divine.

1  Thank Mary4116
Mourad B, Owner at La Rustica, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thanks very much for your review. It's nice
to hear these comments.
Delighted you enjoyed your pasta dish.
Hopefully you will visit us again soon.
Thanking you again.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I and two friends had dinner here. They were very accommodating and fitted us in without a booking. The food was fantastic. Great atmosphere and the staff were brilliant. Best service I've had in years. I will definitely be back to this friendly restaurant next time I'm in Athenry.
Pizzas were great. Fantastic thin crust with beautiful toppings.

1  Thank RayFoley
Mourad B, Owner at La Rustica, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thanks a million for taking time out
to rewiew our restaurant. Delighted you
enjoyed both nights with us, food and craic wise. Its great
when you enjoy a night out and that's
what we try to ensure, as a lot of our customer's
would come for something to eat and then head home.
We do have good craic and we'd like to think our
customers enjoy it too.
Looking forward to seeing you both again on your
next visit to Athenry.