See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by the very good service and accommodation at Art & Hotel Treviolo for the price paid. A little bit tricky to locate but was only 7km from the airport. Excellent value for the price we paid. Good minibar, hot showers with good pressure. The reception staff were extremely helpful. Matteo assisted us with the car rental return. Highly recommended for those catching an early flight and want to be near the airport.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helen G
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Mist of 3* hotels in Italy are horror.
This one surprised us!
Except the fact that the rooms must be painted and get that rubbish carpet off the floor, the rest was great!
God and complete breakfast for the price we payed.
The stuff where all very kind and smiling all the time.
And what I liked most was that was all very clean.
So congratulations to that girls from cleaning departament. :)
It's a hotel that I would love go go back sometime.Felt just like home :)

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We had a slight problem with this hotel last year which caused a complaint but they sorted it by going beyond what was expected and we just stayed again on our stop-over en route to our holiday destination. I give the hotel a "Very Good" because of the way they responded to our problem. Top marks to the lady on the front desk who remembered us from our previous visits and certainly has to work hard for her money from first thing in the morning until late in the evening.

The rooms are on the small side but they have a TV and are comfy. The breakfast is adequate and there's a bar with a seating area with sofas. What more can you expect at this budget price? The car park is large and the hotel has WiFi, both of which are free.

The location is spot-on, perfect for the airport and motorway and we will certainly stop here again next time we pass by Milan on our journeys.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Hotel is close to the Bergamo airport, it's not expensive, quite old inside but with big parking. It's quiet although located to the main road.
The wi-fi is poor but still it is available :) Breakfast (buffet) is good: ham, corn flakes, fruits, coffee, cheese, everything is there. Recommend for short stays.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

I will no go in details ..
This is my first bad review about hotel or restaurant cause of her ,they dont treat to customers like that from the phone madam ,i already stayed in your hotel ,and i write this review only cause u make me to search for another hotel last minute and almost lose my flight for nothing ,imagine at my first check in i was waiting 30min because your pc was not working properly .
I didnt complain ,now i will do.

Date of stay: May 2017