Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort Managed by AccorHotels
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Amari Havodda Maldives(South Huvadhoo (Gaafu Dhaalu) Atoll)
  • Pool
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort(South Huvadhoo (Gaafu Dhaalu) Atoll)
The Residence Maldives(Falhumaafushi)
  • Beachfront
AYADA Maldives(Maguhdhuvaa)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmain islandprivate poolocean villafishour honeymoondomestic flightsmall islandmale airportmanagement teamthe general managermarine lifeindian oceanspent nightsbubble bathf b managertunaworld class
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My friend and I spent 4 nights in Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in Jul for my birthday vacation. We stayed two nights in the beach revive and two nights in the ocean revive. I was expecting that ocean revive should be much better than the beach revive but after the staying, I would like to say both are very good with various advantages. (My friend actually prefer beach revive.) The beach revive locates at the main island therefore you can easily access lots activities in the neighborhood, for example, the SPA, restaurant & bar, main pool, diving center and gym. And there is a "real" private beach in front of the villa that you can even walk out to see the sunrise in the early morning. The ocean revive locates on the isolated small island (Ocean Pearl) and you can spend a wholly separated private life in the villa (there is a restaurant on the Ocean Pearl too). You can do the snorkeling directly from your villa and get lots beautiful scenes in the neighborhood (we did that with a guide of a staff from diving center).
The Spa is a very good one for the relaxing and the spa rooms are over the water where you can see some fishes. Special thanks to Jinoy, the massagist from India, who provided me great therapy during my stay. And the staffs at Spa are all very friendly that we had lots good conversation while I visited there.
Both restaurants on main island and Ocean Pearl are very good with different menus. You can try both while you staying at the different villas. I won't recommend the hotpot because as a Chinese i think the hotpot (or shabu-shabu) was not really to the standard it should be in Asia. : )
As for the best thing of this resort, I would say it only allows very few guests staying in it therefore you won't see lots people in the beach, swimming pool or restaurants. That is really important while we want to take a relaxing holiday in Maldives.
I would also like to say it is very value for money even it looks expensive on the rate. The meals included in the rate are really very good ones so I think it is good value for the costs.
I would like to thank all of the staffs that provided good services to us while we staying in the resort. Special thanks to the GM, Chris, that took good care of our requests and had a very prompt feedback when we pointed out some issues on the hotel guide. Not mentioned a surprise b-day gift of a complimentary 1-hour massage and a b-day cake. lol
If there is anything can be improved, I would say there are still very few staffs need to be further trained, for example, the house keepers might forget to wash the coffee cups or add the shower gels in the room. That is really a small matter but it could be nicer to further improved.

Room Tip: both beach revive and ocean revive are very good. if it is possible you should try both.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris E, General Manager at Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Chris S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments about your stay at Jumeirah Dhevanafushi. Your valuable feedback is very important for us to continuously improve all aspects of our service and deliverable qualities.

We are delighted that so many of our colleagues touched and were able to share in your memorable escape. Furthermore we are pleased that you enjoyed the numerous facilities on hand, from your room experience, to our award winning Talise Spa and the water sports activities.

Your valued comments with regards to the various services, have been taken on board by the team, in order to ensure meeting yours and others expectations.

Your compliments have been shared with Jinoy and the entire Spa team and they are all very appreciative of your kind words.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2013

It was one of the best trips till date. I been in the island only 2 full days, but i felt as if i rest for a week. Hotel staff are friendly, welcoming and pleasant people. Beach villa was what i really wanted.
I was disappointed that Hotel is located 1 hour domestic flight+ 20 min speed boat from Male international, i felt its too tiring, BUT i forget about everything once we reached the place. Its very quiet island, there is no noise, its amazing for relaxation. Privacy is TOP, sometime i felt its inhibited island with high class facilities :) You mind and soul are in peace. Spa treatment, provided by the Talise spa was at high level and soooooo relaxing.
Johara restaurant must to visit if you stay in main island, Black code miso one of my favorite dishes available there :) was sooo happy .

Now i know where to go if i need REAL REST ;)

Room Tip: For those who likes to walk on the beach - beach villas are better.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Seniorita86,

Warm greetings from Jumeirah Dhevanafushi!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor following your recent visit to Jumeirah Dhevanafushi. We are absolutely delighted that you felt truly relaxed whilst and after visiting us.

The villas at Jumeirah Dhevanafushi are designed specifically to give all our guests a 'home away from home' experience, so the team and I are delighted that you found it comfortable.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the treatment in our award-winning Talise Spa and I will pass on your kind comments to the rest of the Spa team whom will be delighted.

We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2013

have stayed in other Maldives hotels but i Highly recommend this hotel.. the level of service is one of the best i have experienced.. all the staff and the management are extremely friendly and helpful.. this is where i will be staying in all future trips to the Maldives

Room Tip: half of the trip in the ocean revive and other half in island revive
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael R
Chris E, General Manager at Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Michael R,

Warm greetings from the Jumeirah Dhevanafushi Maldives!

We hope you had a comfortable and safe journey back home. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor, following your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate that you were impressed by our exceptional personalized service as we are always willing and glad to cater to special requests.

Many thanks for your recommendation of our resort to other travelers and friends. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2013

It just like you we're part of the Island. Big game fishing is really exciting and joyful experience you will ever try. Don't miss it. High privacy of the villas made be feeling that the only couple we stay on the island. Food quality of Azura is exceptional high. Highly recommend their Lobster Dinner night.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Manes V,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor, following your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you had a wonderful time and enjoyed an intimate and relaxing holiday at Jumeirah Dhevanafushi.

Our generous size of our villas are exceptional, with a private swimming pool and the unique design which ensures complete privacy.

Your positive feedback is most appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We have recently returned from the most amazing holiday I have ever been on. Everything about Dhevanafushi simply takes your breath away.

I travelled with my 4 year old daughter and other members of my family to my sister and brother-in-laws wedding. I was apprehensive taking my 4 year old to such a romantically idyllic location but from the moment we stepped off the speedboat, my apprehension quickly disappeared. All of the staff were extremely attentive and could not do enough to make our stay as memorable as possible.

The rooms are amazing. We stayed in a Beach Revive which had fantastic access to the beach for swimming and snorkelling. There are two sun loungers located on the beach at the bottom of your garden path - great for whiling the day away and enjoying a dip in the ocean to cool off every now and again.

We did a day trip to Picnic Island - this is a must do and I will never forget the sheer amazement I felt as out boat came to a stop just short of the island. Shah and Wazeem made the day very special and it will be something we remember for a very long time to come. Words cannot describe how beautiful this experience was.

The wedding itself was absolutely faultless. Rale and the rest of the team worked tiredlessly to make everything perfect and a fantastic day was had by all. Special mention has to go to the Bodu Boori dancers, who made my daughters day when they included her in their dancing and playing.

The was my first trip to the Maldives, and we will definitely be back. I wouldn't hesitate to visit Dhevanafushi again. Chris and his team make you want to return - the level of service is second to none.

Of course, I can't sign off without expressing my sincere thanks to Shah. He is AMAZING. He always has a smile on his face and is so eager to help with everything you request. He has a big fan in my 4 year old daughter, who loved the ride on the golf buggy and especially enjoyed the chocolate ice cream!!!

Amazing resort, amazing food, amazing service, amazing holiday!!! Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Chris E, General Manager at Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Eve P,

Thank you very much for this overwhelming review. We are all extremely happy that we were able to provide you the most unique and memorable experience with your family and wish to return.

We appreciate your precise and generous comments about your stay and experience. These are greatly valued, as this proves that we have been able to deliver our “Stay Different” promise, we offer to our valued guests, this which makes Magical Memories for all. I will ensure that your comments are shared with the team on our monthly staff gathering at which all colleagues are mentioned are thanked and appreciated for their efforts.

Once again, thank you for sharing your amazing feedback. I am quite sure on your next visit, apart from enjoying the genuine hospitality of our attentive team members, you will have an option of trying out newer experiences across the resort.

Please do let us know if I may be able to assist you in any way with your return trip and it will be our pleasure to make the arrangement for you, kindly email me at chris.ely@jumeirah.com

Hope to see you again soon and keep in touch.

Regards,