The Hotel is very new and modern. Rooms are large and clean. There was a refregirator, flat TV, in-built air condition , perfect bathroom, very wide twin beds and modern minimalistic room design. Rooms were cleaned every day , conditioner was ok, water presser in the shower sometimes jumped up-down, but it was not a very big minus. The Hotel was situated 2 min from the train station, the train connection was very good, although trains were sometimes late and could arrive to the wrong side of the train station. It took 15 minutes - 6 or 7 train stops to get tio the Plaza Cataluna. Trains are very air conditioned, not very crowded. You should watch carefully the train timetable - available in the hotel and internet, because some trains from Barcelona do not stop on this station. the name of teh station is Montacada Ripollet. There is a supermarket in the trade center complex near the hotel, it works till 21.15, and there are also some cafes nearby in the same complex - so it is not so necessary to take the breakfast which costs 10 euros. We stayed here for 3 nights, every day we left the hotel about 10.00 and came back with the one of the latest trains - from plaza cataluna take the train R3 destination Vic.Absolutely perfect for these money- 52 euros per night per number. The hotels in the center were from 100 euros per night and the costs of the train tickets are very low in Barcelona. You can buy 10-ride ticket and use it in the train, metro, tram and bus. Our train -metro - bus costs in 3 days very 20 euros for 2 pesons. So I recomend this hotel to all, exept thefamilies with the small children - it can be difficlut for them to stay all day outside without some resttime in the hotel, because when you leave this hotel you have to count that you are out for all the day till the evening .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sercotel Ciutat de Montcada Hotel is a welcoming hotel in Montcada, near Barcelona. The hotel is easy to access thanks to its excellent location only 50 metres from the local train stop ‘Montcada-Ripollet’ in the middle of Barcelona’s most important business and industrial areas. Boasting a very elegant décor, the Sercotel Ciutat de Montcada Hotel has 105 well-equipped rooms at its disposal. Free wifi internet is available throughout the hotel 24 hours a day – in the rooms as well as in the restaurant and at the reception. The hotel is the perfect spot for business meetings because of the six function rooms available that are prepared for any kind of event. The rooms have all the equipment you might need and offer all the services necessary for a guaranteed successful event in Montcada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sercotel Ciutat de Montcada Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sercotel Ciutat De Montcata Hotel Montcada i Reixac
- Sercotel Ciutat De Montcada Hotel Montcada i Reixac, Province Of Barcelona