We stayed at Hotel Sa Rocca for four long nights and we had problems from the beginning to the end:
1) when we first stapped into the minuscule bathroom, "something dark" was floating inside the toilet.
2) The tiny room was very hot and sunny, but it wasn't equipped with air conditioning (come on, we are in Sardinia!!). Fortunately there was an old fan but.... it was out of order when we arrived!
3) The bowl was leaking out from its point of attachment to the floor but nobody ever fixed it, in spite of recurrent complaints.
4) The drainage and the toilet ventilation did not work properly, so the room had a terrible stench (especially during the night).
5) Nobody told us that the hotel would literally close around 12 A.M. every night, so when we came back from the restaurant the first night we found the hotel closed!!!! Needless to say that we were desperate, but fortunately we met a nice guy (who run a bar in the neighbourhood) that had by chance the mobile phone number of the owner of our hotel. When we called him asking for help, he started yelling at us, saying that we should have imagined that a 13-rooms hotel would not have a night portier (!?!). The next day, every member of the hotel staff was making fun of us saying things like "did nobody tell you to keep the room key?" , as it was our fault!!
6) One night the wooden shutter suddenly fell down, but miraculously kept dangling to one of its pivots....
7) They made our room up just once (on four overnight stays), so the toilet floor was always covered with sand, hair and drainage water.
8) The towels were dried and scratched like a grater!
Please note that Sa Rocca is classified as a 3 stars hotel, so we would have expected a higher level both in professionality and room features; moreover the room price (70 Euro) is absolutely inadequate for its lowest quality.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Sa Rocca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sa Rocca Posada, Sardinia, Italy