All reviews stay there again clean rooms home away from home enjoyed my stay michael hosts accommodation bedroom venue
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We used Winelands Lodge as our accommodation for the tournament and it was really central to all the venues that we played at. It is also close to Tyger Valley Shopping center and quite a few wine farms.
The venue itself was very clean and breakfast was included in the price. The host, Michael went out of his way to make the stay pleasant and was always at hand to answer questions and to assist with recommendations.

We certainly would stay there again and also recommend it if you are looking for a place in Durbanville.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2019

A lovely, relaxing time was had. Definitely not for night time lovers as things get closed up quite early,but the tranquillity and bedroom-off pool setting was lovely.
My colleague and I stayed to make our trip to K-day much easier and we had an awesome time!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2019

Mike will help you out and resolve any concern that you might have, just need to talk to him in order for him to prepare ay need that you have, they always go above and beyond and always going for the extra mile.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2018

Thanks for a great stay. Michael was very welcoming and I felt and accommodating to my needs. Perhaps they could consider a liquor licence for the future (always nice to unwind with a beer at the end of the day!). Décor needs a bit of an update though...

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2018

The rooms were really just as gorgeous as the picture and the breakfast served was really delicious!!! the owner Michael is an incredible host and really made me feel very welcome. I enjoyed my stay and he is extremely accommodating and just as warm as his email responses(it was the response in my email enquiry that hooked me!!) . The surroundings were peaceful and lovely and coffee shops and the local grocery stores and restaurants are in close proximity. Lovely venue I highly recommend it if you want to feel like you are in a home away from home place this is it!

Date of stay: October 2018