“Still my D'ville favorite”
Review of The Olive Bistro

The Olive Bistro
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Durbanville
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our Times: Monday - Closed Tue-Sat - 11:00 - 23:30 (Gate closes at 21:30) Sun - 11:00 - 17:00 (Gate closes at 14:30)
Reviewed January 17, 2019

Although their new location does not have an oak tree, it is still my favorite lunch spot in Durbanville. Food always good and service to match.

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

While visiting Cape Town, my cousins took me to the The Olive Bistro at their new premises. It is a lovely place, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Excellent service, and scrumptious food. Big portions, well priced and fresh ingredients. The food was well presented and good value for your money. Definitely a place to visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

We have visited The Olive Bistro on a few occasions before, but this particular evening we were pleasantly surprised by the well prepared and presented food. The Namibian pizza with generous toppings is highly recommended. We also had the Eisbein on order and my other half only could finish half of it and we had breakfast with the leftovers the next day. With their new location, with ample parking inside, at the CBD of Durbanville they are at the right spot to attract many guests. We will visit again.

Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

One of the gems of Durbanville. Great atmosphere, food and drink. Great in the winter as well with a cozy fireplace. Love going there.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 29, 2018

We were three who had dinner and we agreed this choice was a very good one
I had the eisbein my wife the calamari and our friend the venison pie. The portions were large and tasty. The server was very efficient and friendly and got a big tip.
We'll go there regularly.

Date of visit: November 2018