“Good Food, Good Beer, Good View....”
Review of Carlucci's

Carlucci's
Ranked #49 of 115 Restaurants in Durbanville
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Carlucci's has an amazing play area for kids , our own jumping castle and huge jungle gym. Large green rolling lawns for kids to run. Our menu will sure satisfy all your needs from pizza's to burgers and breakfasts.
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Very warm welcome at arrival. Nice open grass for kids to play and jumping castle. Luckily we got a nice seat outside. Service a little slow, but place was very busy. Maybe get more staff as a lot of people around us complained a lot about this.

Food is really really good!! Perfect spot for kids to run around outside. Nice menu and not pricey.

Will I go back? A big fat YES! This will from now on be my new beer and pizza spot!!

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Very nice surroundings and fun for children but that's all there is.

So many things went wrong. Ordered a normal coke and a coke light arrived. Asked the waiter to change to a normal coke which is what I ordered only for him to say that they don't have stock and thought he'll bring me the coke light to drink without telling me.

Espresso was cold with all the crema gone from the top.

Half of the meals came to us ice cold. I had their savoury mince on toast and it was so cold that fat was already solidifying in the mince.

Our vegetarian friend ordered a vegetarian omelet only to get the total wrong omelet with meat on. Is it really that difficult?

Waited for +- 2 hours for the food to arrive.

Worst of all which is the main thing that's making me not go back there ever again is that our ceylon tea arrived with a cockroach in the pot! The manager apologised and blamed it on the 3rd party cleaning company but did not even offer to give the tea for free or anything to compensate for the absolute dismal experience.

What a total let down!

Reviewed March 15, 2019

The setting is beautiful but the food is terrible. We order breakfast and the bacon was so cold, I think they keep it in the fridge. The service is very slow and nobody seems to be in charge. Everyone just runs around.

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

We went for a family dinner.
We had pizzas and a wrap.
Everything was good.
It is just extremely loud inside.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

This was the worst experience I ever had at a restaurant!
We waited 15minutes for our drinks and another 60minutes for our food. In the time we waited for our food our waiter did not once came to check on us,we had to get up and ask him when we will get our food. When I finally received my sandwich (chicken mayo,bacon and avo) it was without avocado-they could not get a sandwich right... After I finished eating my sandwich with my hands, I reached for a fork to eat the chicken mayo on my plate. ALL of the cutlery was DIRTY, as in USED by someone else and not washed. I asked to speak to the manager and was showed to a guy at the cashier. There was no indication on his name badge that he is a manager, and he was not much bothered with our dirty cutlery or bad experience! Will never eat at this place again-you pay for bad service, incorrect orders, unhygienic cutlery and poor management!

Date of visit: December 2018