“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Food was 10 out of 10, waiters highly trained. service was excellent. Will definitely visit again!! Well worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Himalayan Asian

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant recently and had a great experience even though it was very quite for a Wednesday evening,only 2 tables. We both had Indian Cuisine and the quality of the food was of a very high level.We enjoyed the food so much that we now often order take away curries + naan for weekend meals. I can highly recommend this restaurant.My wife is a chef and we both have eaten Indian food in various places around the globe and this was up there with the best.

1  Thank Walla13
Reviewed July 23, 2013

As another reviewer already said - Indian food has not traditionally done well in the area (the locals don't seem to be very adventurous, food-wise). This restaurant deserves to be the exception. Once inside, the venue is great, the service good and the food is sublime. Do yourself a favour and order a range of curries and breads and share amongst your table. Order it mild, if you are scared of the burn, but do try - the flavours are amazing. The restaurant should perhaps put a bit more detail in the menu - perhaps even a few photos, as many of the fantastic curries on offer are not well known here. I will be back soon!

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The best Indian food I have tasted since moving here from London, we missed our Indians but we have found this place, we have only had take away to date but will be going for a meal soon. Indians don't usually last in Durbanville so support these guys, they cooking some good food.

4  Thank Chris H
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The location of this restaurant is deceptive.
Their variety of Asian foods, including sushi and plentiful vegetarian options make this one of my favorite
Their service is top notch- better than some higher priced fancier places.

3  Thank lisa d