See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Scarlett is so welcoming and always makes you feel right at home. Lovely big, clean rooms. And she accommodates us so well when we bring our baby along. Perfectly located near shops and the buzz of Durbanville. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed December 16, 2016

What a lovely place-huge room, very comfortable, great reception by owner and the best breakfast I had in a long time.
Well recommended for overnight or longer stay. There is a braai facility for those longer stays.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Scarlett waited for me until I arrived at 10.30 pm and greeted me with a smile. The room was clean, tidy, spacious and had everything I needed, and the bed was nice and comfy. I had a light breakfast with some fresh fruit that was delicious. Scarlett even let me leave my baggage after check-out time, while I go shopping and pick it up later. Wouldn't mind to stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed November 3, 2016

The place is perfectly located in quiet area, close to N1 with very comfortable rooms. Scarlet is wonderful and always there to make you feel at home.
I am definitely staying at Cosimi every time I am in Cape Towm from now on.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I felt welcome at Cosimi Guest House, and my room was beautiful, comfortable and spacious. I loved the quirky cat-doorstops, and the fresh smell of very clean, fresh linen. This is a guesthouse where you definitely see the personal touch. I appreciated that there was real milk in the room, and in addition to the tea and coffee in the room, filter coffee is available in the dining room. The continental breakfast was just great. Scarlett was a friendly and caring host! Recommended!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Scarlett760, Owner at Cosimi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2016

Thanks very much for your lovely comments. It means a lot to me and is very much appreciated. Keep well and I look forward to seeing you again !