“Restful, relaxing”

Tables At Nitida
Ranked #13 of 116 Restaurants in Durbanville
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the picturesque heart of Nitída Wine Estate is Tables at Nitída, the café where locals, tourists and passers-by can enjoy an inspiring eating experience. Founded on the idea that food should be natural, healthy and delicious, the Café is a remarkable eatery that caters for those who adore food and care about their environment.On the table at Tables you’ll find everything from freshly baked muffins and cakes to delicious salads and ‘home-cooked’ lunches. And even if it wasn’t hunger that led you to our humble establishment, feel free to grab a newspaper and a glass of Nitída’s finest as you take in the breathtaking scenery.Throw in our famous hospitality and we are sure that you’ll return time and again to share in our motto – For the Love of Food.
Reviewed May 9, 2019

We were a group of five who had lunch their. On the whole a satisfying experience. Liked the relaxing atmosphere and ambience. Also the fact that you can sit oustide. My hamburger was tasty, but not the best I have ever had.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

On the 14th of April, I had my birthday celebration at Tables - something I had organised and planned months in advance. We were 35 people in total and everything was near to perfect! Eleanor and the Tables team were absolutely faultless in the execution of the Sunday lunch, adhering to all requests made prior to the event. Almost all my guests commented on the high quality of food and service and the feedback was only positive. I have to commend Eleanor and the whole Tables team for the professionalism and dedication they showed, throughout the planning stages and on the day. I will wholeheartedly recommend Tables @ Nitida to anyone, whether for a function or just a private breakfast or lunch. Absolutely superb!

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

It really was a lovely afternoon. Setting was amazing, service was great and in general... food was really good. I must say I was a little disappointed with the lamb flat bread (only reason I am not giving a 5 star). It was more like mince on a thin base pizza than a lamb flat bread. Will however still be back!

Reviewed March 20, 2019

A quiet setting with a small play area for children and a huge lawn. Loads of tables with glamorous decor. But I visit Nitida for one thing only .... their peanut butter chocolate cake. It's to die for....

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019

My husband and I dined at Tables for Saturday lunch. The food and service was wonderful. There is inside and outside dining with plenty of cover for people sitting outside. There is a big lawn area where kids can play.

Date of visit: May 2018