“Good Sunday Afternoon!”

Tables At Nitida
Ranked #13 of 115 Restaurants in Durbanville
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the picturesque heart of Nitída Wine Estate is Tables at Nitída, the café where locals, tourists and passers-by can enjoy an inspiring eating experience. Founded on the idea that food should be natural, healthy and delicious, the Café is a remarkable eatery that caters for those who adore food and care about their environment.On the table at Tables you’ll find everything from freshly baked muffins and cakes to delicious salads and ‘home-cooked’ lunches. And even if it wasn’t hunger that led you to our humble establishment, feel free to grab a newspaper and a glass of Nitída’s finest as you take in the breathtaking scenery.Throw in our famous hospitality and we are sure that you’ll return time and again to share in our motto – For the Love of Food.
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

It really was a lovely afternoon. Setting was amazing, service was great and in general... food was really good. I must say I was a little disappointed with the lamb flat bread (only reason I am not giving a 5 star). It was more like mince on a thin base pizza than a lamb flat bread. Will however still be back!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 20, 2019

A quiet setting with a small play area for children and a huge lawn. Loads of tables with glamorous decor. But I visit Nitida for one thing only .... their peanut butter chocolate cake. It's to die for....

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019

My husband and I dined at Tables for Saturday lunch. The food and service was wonderful. There is inside and outside dining with plenty of cover for people sitting outside. There is a big lawn area where kids can play.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We have visited tables at Nitida for lunch. There meat platter was very good value for money. We have some of there gourmet burgers and it was so tasteful and well prepared. Definetaly worth the visit.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2019

We were at the restaurant for a business meeting.
The quality of the service was extremely good, with the waiters being attentive and at the same time not irritating.
The food was simple yet tasty.
I had fish & chips and the people around me had biltong salads.
We all agreed the food was tasty and worth a return visit.
If I do have a complaint it would be that the ground was not even, yes we sat outside on the paved terrace.
It felt, depending on which side of the table you sat as if you were either tilting backward or leaning to one side or a feeling of falling forward.
If this was out of the equation it would've been 10% more enjoyable - easy to sort out, next time I'm there I will ask to sit inside.

Date of visit: January 2019