“Exquisite food & service in a genuine relaxed atmosphere”
Review of The Mount Restaurant - CLOSED

The Mount Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant itself has been around for over 13 years and over the years the customers have become our friends. The style, ambience and location of the restaurant lend itself to many weddings, birthdays and corporate functions. Fireplaces in the restaurant are welcoming on a cold winters evening an the vine covered terrace is very popular for outdoor dinning in summer.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I often take my family, colleagues and friends to this venue and have never been dissappointed. The ambience is a very relaxed atmosphere and the food from starter to desert have not onvce dissappointed either me or any of my guests (have been ther about 5 times over the last year). This high standard of food and service comes at great value (meals are priced reasonable). And to round the evening off their selection of wines have been very tasty and complimentary - I'm now at that stage where I trust their recommendations - well done!!

There are newer reviews for The Mount Restaurant

Reviewed January 20, 2013

excellent food and service, very warm and friendly atmosphere, great value for money, child friendly

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went to dinner with a couple of friends one night and it was awesome! Great relaxed atmosphere where you feel right at home. The service we got was fantastic and the food was delicious. The prices are reasonable as well...you won't break the bank here. For kids there is a jungle gym but the only problem with it, is that you can't see the kids from inside the restaurant as it is on the side. So not sure I would take my family there but was great for a night out.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I recently reviewed Saints in Cape Town, and said that they had the best burgers in Cape Town. Well I was wrong.
We ate at The Mount on Thursday night. I have been wanting to try their burgers, as I am a bit of a burger fan. I was not disappointed. Toasted buns with garlic aioli, patty cooked on the braai, all the essential's like gherkins, a super chilli sauce and crunchy fries.
The service was very good and the value for money is outstanding.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our second visit and again, great food ,friendly and again efficient wait staff.My posh French /Canadian guests were very impressed. We will be back.

1  Thank bartlett58