“Sunday Breakfast with friends and family”

Cassia Restaurant on Nitida Wine Farm
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in Durbanville
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: With its beautiful natural setting, Cassia Restaurant is a wonderful country venue for a business conference, romantic wedding or a relaxing meal in the Cape Winelands. Cassia Restaurant and function venue was recently added to the farms portfolio. Here eating is a stylish yet friendly experience with menus created to suit diverse appetites whims and pockets, highlighting local and seasonal ingredients. There are two dedicated function rooms, both of which lead out to a beautiful cobbled courtyard that overlooks the farm dam. The courtyard makes for an outdoor reception area or for a relaxing breakaway. The dedicated conferencing kitchen offers predesigned menus at variously priced but flexible options. The Sage Room is wonderful for private VIP dinners seating up to 20 guests, or can be set up in numerous configurations for board meetings and strategic sessions.
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Nitida has a classy, yet relaxed atmosphere, we sat outside as the weather was gorgeous. Great service and yumcious food. The view from the deck over the dam, is quite lovely, with loads of birds around.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Classy, spacious, delicious, large viarety of meals. Very pleased with everything and of course brilliant wine.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

My family and I booked in for dinner for my birthday as their menu and photos looked so great on their website. The service was great throughout but almost all of us were disappointed with the quality of the food. Two of us had burgers with pretty much raw, very undercooked patties and my partner and my steaks although cooked medium rare were so tough I almost bent my steak knife cutting through it. Lovely experience but food quality needs improvement.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

What a great experience!. Aunty May's 90th birthday celebrations was awesome. Champagne and juice glasses were kept full and the food was great. Tasty, warm, bacon was crispy ; toasted bread crispy and warm.
My latte creamy and hot!
We had a reduced breakfast menu to choose from and I had my favourite: warm tasty creamy scrambled eggs with bacon, 2 sausages, mushrooms and grilled tomato.
Our waiter was really attentive and alert. Will definetely be back and for sure I will recommend.
Great vibe
Great morning

Date of visit: May 2019
WSwaffi, Owner at Cassia Restaurant on Nitida Wine Farm, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your support and very positive feedback, we are happy to hear that we managed to make your Aunty May's 90th a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you back on the farm soon.
Kind Regards
Team Cassia

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

One of the many options in the Durbanville winelands but clearly the best. Great venue, awesome food & wine, friendly & professional staff. Well worth a visit.