“Paradise in Paradise in peace”
Review of Papirus Hotel

Papirus Hotel
Ranked #3 of 36 Adrasan B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 28, 2011

First time we went to Adrasan where is really Paradise! Actually we were looking for relax holiday and it was really top! We have our holiday every year in different holiday places and to be honest we are still thinking that this year the best holiday we have ever had!

If you are looking for beautiful, quiet nature with sound of births; Adrasan is really top place to be. If you are looking for night life, better not to go…

Hotel Papirus….. What a beautiful experience!! After full of 7 days, I had tears in my eyes when I was leaving. What a beautiful hotel, what a nice people!! It is a family busniss who are from Istanbul and they know how the run business (tourism). First day when we arrived to hotel, we saw Ms Yucel and my husband thought that he has had 2.5 hrs yoga session:-), because he looked so relax and also gentlemen. Mrs Nazife is responsible for great Turkish food… They were really delicious!! It was not easy but we got one of nice receipts from her:-). Mr Serkan who arranges all the correspondences and every details what customer needs, it is free:-).. Boat tours, taxi, information etc (of course information is free)… He has very nice taste of music, you can hear suddenly; Norah Johns, Bob Dylan (One More Cup of Coffee) and nice relax Turkish music.. and Balim… You have to meet him.. he is really really nice:-)

Very very very clean hotel room and garden and all over in the hotel, there is no doubt!! Nice design hotel rooms.

Thank you Konuralp family, thank you Papirus, and thank you Adrasan that you are very generous…

Family van Haaften from Holland

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mehtapvanhaaften

Reviewed September 10, 2011

one of the best hotels i've ever stayed. only a short walk away from the seaside. its cozy and comfortable environment is suitable for family stays and also friend groups. in addition the food was really delicious. definitely will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank cocofunk
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I have stayed in Adrasan Papirus hotel together with my wife, it was perfectly enjoyable.
There is a real contrast between price of the hotel and the service quality.
Hotel was very clean (towels, bath, room everywhere) and comfortable.
Staff were very kind, helpful and sincere. You feel like at home.
I definately recommend there everyone if you are after a warm accommodation.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Been to Adrasan Papirus hotel with my group for relaxing and yoga sessions.
We found more than we were expecting. I can sincerely tell everyone in the group (18 people)
Enjoyed their stay. We had yoga sessions outside around pool which is in the middle of exotic
Garden, we have not been disturbed once, was a great holiday, thanks to welcoming staff.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed April 14, 2011

We had booked this hotel for 3 nights but ended up staying 5. That means that we had an excellent time. The hotel was very clean, we had 2 boutique style rooms for our teenage children and ourselves. We spent time discovering the area, made a fantastic boat trip, made an excursion on the hotel owner's advice to the canyon near Kemer, and just relaxed for 2 days in the hotel, enjoying the pool, the sun, a good book and delicious Turkish home cooked food. Adrasan itself isn't yet very much developed in a touristic way, which may well add to the peaceful atmosphere around, but means that the beach itself wasn't very attractive to us, althought the view and the sea are wonderful. Adrason is also a little remote from other places, therefore it is good if you travel by car like we did. It doesn't cost a fortune to rent a decent car in Turkey and in this way you can discover different places. I would certainly recommend Papirus Hotel to other travelers.

Room Tip: Prefer the boutique style rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank luckyones5
Reviewed November 23, 2010

WC waste bin should be emptied every day. I did not mind having to make the bed but the former should be daily.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2010

I discovered Adrasan as a destination when I was searching for a quite diving base in 2009. I was fond of the village instantly so I chose Papirus Hotel for a stay in the end of September in 2010.
Adrasan to me has a few enchanting attractions like the river restaurants. But Papirus Hotel who awarded the Butik Hotel Prize has everything to compete and win your heart.

The garden, a sea of flowers and voluptuous green, has simply a unique atmosphere. I will treasure those memories of enjoying a long and delicious breakfast, listening to the birds and gazing into the mountains. I highly recommend the excellent dinner which will be prepared for you in the evening upon request. The rooms are lovely and individually decorated, very clean and all that is coupled with a fair and affordable room rate.
The owners added a very personal touch to their property and care for their guests in a discreet but attentive way. Which left me with the feeling I was not only staying with perfect hosts but with friends.

Thank you for making this years vacation a very special one!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adrasan
Adrasan Klados Hotel
#17 of 36 in Adrasan
Sinemis Otel
Sinemis Otel
#27 of 36 in Adrasan

Been to Papirus Hotel? Share your experiences!