Spent six nights here this September and was very pleased with my stay. The picture doesn't do the hotel justice. I shared a room with 3 girlfriends and it was more than adequate for our needs. No tea or coffee making facilities in the room but able to order and have room service deliver or bring up ourselves. The food was great but not a great choice. However the staff were very helpful and adapted dishes to suit our needs. Hotel is on a hill and I wouldn't reccommend driving. There was a bus stop right outside the hotel and the service was very good. Local travel via bus and train was very cheap. Tickets have to be purchased in advance. However the bus driver just let us on free on occasssions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- the Hotel S.Angelo is situated in Pimonte (NA) in a heavenly place few miles from the most famous Campania site: Pompei, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Positano and Capri. The Palummo's family has been involved in tourism business for more than thirty five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Sant'Angelo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant`Angelo Hotel Pimonte
- Sant`Angelo Resort And Spa