What a gorgeous boutique hotel, set close to Plettenberg and Storms River. We stayed in a suite which accommodated our family of 2 plus 2 (aged 5 and 23 months) perfectly. The rooms are beautifully appointed in contemporary African wares. The food here is amazing and staff most friendly. Expansive, manicured gardens. Lovely spots on the terrace or reading rooms to relax with a cup of tea or glass of wine. We will definitely return if back in SA. The lodge would be a perfect, cosy winter retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The gracious Cape Dutch homestead offers distant mountain views, wide open spaces, a secluded pool and gentle walks on the 24-acre estate. The individually decorated rooms convey a feeling of tranquil elegance and include neutral colors, percale linen and specialized toiletries. Perfectly positioned to explore the Garden Route, from the Wilderness to the Tsitsikamma forests. Superb breakfasts and convivial gourmet dinners, specializing in seafood and game dishes, are served in the Colonial dining room or cozy wine room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lairds Lodge Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lairds Lodge Country Estate Hotel Harkerville
- Lairds Lodge Country Estate South Africa/Harkerville