We stayed for two nights with ours sons. It is a lovely place.The garden has Monet touches;resembles Givenchy pictures. The food is very good and certainly is one of the reasons to stay in this lodge. The staff is also special and they are very kind. We have good remembrances from the ones that attended us on the dinner and breakfast.
The lodge is not far from N2 and is a good place to know the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The gracious Cape Dutch homestead offers distant mountain views, wide open spaces, a secluded pool and gentle walks on the 24-acre estate. The individually decorated rooms convey a feeling of tranquil elegance and include neutral colors, percale linen and specialized toiletries. Perfectly positioned to explore the Garden Route, from the Wilderness to the Tsitsikamma forests. Superb breakfasts and convivial gourmet dinners, specializing in seafood and game dishes, are served in the Colonial dining room or cozy wine room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lairds Lodge Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lairds Lodge Country Estate Hotel Harkerville
- Lairds Lodge Country Estate South Africa/Harkerville