We have just returned to Ireland following our honeymoon in South Africa. We had the absolute priveledge of staying at Lairds Lodge during our trip. From the moment we arrived we were made feel like we were the only and most important guests in the place! The atmosphere in the place was serene and we really felt at home. The extra touches were wonderful especially the hot water bottles in our bed at nightand the crackling fire in the lounge. We were given great assistance planning and booking our daily activitiesThe food was devine. We cleared every course!The staff were so friendlyand helpful. We were especially fond of Banny as he was just so nice. I hope if we ever have the good fortune to return to South Africa in the future that we will be back at Lairds again. We would recommend it to anybody.
Noelle and Shane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The gracious Cape Dutch homestead offers distant mountain views, wide open spaces, a secluded pool and gentle walks on the 24-acre estate. The individually decorated rooms convey a feeling of tranquil elegance and include neutral colors, percale linen and specialized toiletries. Perfectly positioned to explore the Garden Route, from the Wilderness to the Tsitsikamma forests. Superb breakfasts and convivial gourmet dinners, specializing in seafood and game dishes, are served in the Colonial dining room or cozy wine room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lairds Lodge Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lairds Lodge Country Estate Hotel Harkerville
- Lairds Lodge Country Estate South Africa/Harkerville