We only had one night in this lodge, and that was by default, the hotel we booked closed for maintenance and put us up here. Wow it is fantastic. We were very warmly welcomed at the lodge and given lots of information of the area, but as it seemed so nice we did not leave the property for the night. Our chalet was up in the canopy of the forest with views to die for. The suite was luxury and homely together. A log stove was lit on our arrival so it warm. The bathroom.... well i can't keep saying amazing. We strolled around and around every corner there was something interesting. We came across an out side living room with a canvas covering and sat there while it rained. I never enjoyed the rain so much. The restaurant was marvelous too. The birds and sound of the night are all things i wont forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the treetops of an age-old indigenous forest, Tsala is a lavish celebration of the spirit of Africa. Irresistible to those who appreciate exclusivity, fine fare, romance and adventure. With beautiful private suites and villas, breathtaking views and forest seclusion, unique architectural design and excellent personal service, it is a fantastic get-away destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tsala Treetop Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsala Treetop Hotel Harkerville
- Tsala Treetop Plettenberg Bay
- Tsala Treetop Lodge South Africa/Harkerville