“we didn't go wrong!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 13 Meta B&B and Inns
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“we didn't go wrong!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Last August I and my girlfriend went to Sorrento for a summer holiday. On internet there were lots of B&B and different accommodations to choose from. We decided to book a room in the B&B villa le palme and we didn’t go wrong!!
When we got there it was a pleasure meets Pietro and his brother Andrea two original genuine Italian people. The B&B is situated in a small village, called Meta di Sorrento which is only 5 minutes away from the beach and 50 meters from the first bus stop that take you to the city centre of Sorrento within approximately 20min. The room was big and had all the comforts. Each morning there was always a huge breakfast waiting for us and it was so romantic eat in the sunny garden. I recommend this accommodation to anyone wish to live Sorrento and its traditions. Thanks guys for the wonderful hospitality. I’m looking forward to next year.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars

Heidelberg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

I stayed in B&B Villa Le Palme only for one day but I had a great time there! I am used to travelling a lot and I experienced many and different services and location over time. What I found in Villa Le Palme it's something rare: perfect combination of room cleanliness, staff kindness, hearty breakfast, free parking space and beautiful location close to Sorrento and to beaches (30%discount). Taken together these features made me spent a very good day and night in this beautiful Italian village and of course I will be back there as soon as possible!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meta
Mar Hotel Alimuri
Lo Stradone
Lo Stradone
#11 of 13 in Meta
4.5 of 5 stars 3 reviews

Been to B&b Villa Le Palme? Share your experiences!