“Delicious food ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Yummy & Delicious. Had the butter chicken was great. Was very hot and great flavour. Would recommend

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner love Indian food and this is our favourite ! You can always rely on a great meal from The Roti Man. It’s fresh, delicious with great service ! The Chilli Prawns are absolutely delicious as is the Garlic Naan and Chettinadu ! It’s slightly overpriced but worth paying extra for a guaranteed good meal !

Reviewed June 9, 2018

We had the butter chicken, Korma and Roti bread, and it was very yummy! Best Butter Chicken I have had/cooked. I found the Korma to be spicy but my partner loved it. The roti was soft and held the sauce well. Service was very helpful and came to check on us constantly making sure our water was topped up. The inside was beautiful and decorative and music was pleasant to listen to.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

I do love Indian food and spices but have an allergy to chilli and cayenne pepper. I went with friends who assured me there were some chilli-free options. The menu categorises dish from very hot to mild with some dishes having no chillis mentioned. I ordered one of these. However on the first mouthful I could taste the heat. I asked the waiter and they then said all dishes had chilli and seemed unable or unwilling to offer a solution other than some bland boiled vegetables. That being said, my friends enjoyed the food and the service was friendly.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

I have been enjoying the restaurants in house and home delivery service for many years and have never been disappointed with their fine food or service.
If your vegetarian - they have a fine selection of dishes for you.