“Good...”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Was in Saint Tropez restaurant and it was full of people. The meny is big, but its pricey. Between Rs 70-100 pr dish and its for one. Thats expensive.....
Ordered carpaccio and espagetti frutos de mar. Both was good but the espagetti was really good. Lots of seafood and it was to much for one person.

Try it if you dont mind the price

Write a ReviewReviews (1,150)

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Good solid food. As usual in Brazil there was plenty of it. Staff was friendly and we could order 1 1/2 menus to fit the number of people. Recommendable with a god caipirinha...

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

This seems like a good place to take your grandparents, but otherwise we were kind of disappointed. We had paella, shrimp risotto, and a scallop dish, all of which was good but not great. Service was slow and indifferent, though everything we asked for arrived eventually. The decor is nice and Asterix themed, which seemed family friendly. Overall, for the same price go to Bacalhau do Tuga and get better food and service.

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

I stumbled on this gem while walking down the beach late at night. Really gray food and excellent service. Wonderful setting and atmosphere.

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

"Finally a very good restaurant again" was my first thougth (and with a smile on my face), when I tried the food on my plate! The restaurant really serves top quality beyond the standard restaurant levels arround Rio de Janeiro... I had the steamed Salmon with Mango-Curry sauce and Saffran-rice... amazing! Will come back soon! The only thing they could improve is their service. I think the waiter didn't look in my eyes not even once...