“A modern hotel”

AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Limbiate
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The modern, industrial-like design, the spacious rooms (you can literally play football in the bathroom) and the overall experience would make me go back, that of course, if you have a car or any other means of transport at your disposal.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Hi There,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at AS Limbiate Fiera Hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation and the hotel in general.

Do you really have played soccer in our bathrooms? :-)

We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward you'll be back.

Kind Regards,

Roberto Fele - Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for four nights during a trip to the World Superbike Championship round at Monza in May, 2013.

On arrival the first impression that you get is of cleanliness throughout the hotel, whether it be the rooms, lobby or the restaurant they are all spotless.

The rooms are very nicely finished and have most things that you would need, the television is actually located in the main mirror in the bedroom wall which is a very nice touch and helps to provide functional space.

The buffet style breakfast which was included in the booking price was very good and there was a sufficient choice of food.

The reception and restaurant staff that we encountered were very helpful and the underground parking provided was a real bonus. Milan is within half an hour by train and the hotel do provide a courtesy vehicle to drop you off at the local railway station.

The hotel is located close to an industrial area which was actually very quiet during our stay and did not pose us any issues at all. There is a large Carrefour store and shopping centre located about 5 minutes walk from the hotel which is also very handy if you need to do a bit of shopping locally.

If you are travelling to the circuit of Monza then you will need transport of some kind as there is no direct bus/rail link, the circuit is about 6 miles from the hotel. The arrangements may be different for other events such as F1 where they provide a courtesy bus, but there was nothing on during our stay relating to the Superbikes.

Overall, I would certainly return to the hotel again if I was staying in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alpinestar
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear tripadvisor,

Thank you for choosing ASHotels for your holiday and for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor site about your recent stay with us.

I am personally going to pass on your kind words to all the crew and I am certain your kind words will encourage all of us to continue their hard work to provide unique experiences to all of our guests at AS Hotels!

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to As Hotel Limbiate Fiera in the near future

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The hotel alltogether makes a real good impression. What I liked is the large entrance hall. People on the reception are very friendly. The room is very large and provides a lot of extras. A big leather sofa, a gib TV screen, colored light in the shower, big bathroom, bathing shoes, extra towels, extra pillows and a good mini bar with very reasonable prices. The breakfast is really more than you could expect. So thumbs up.

Of course it is a way to travel to the city, but when I book a hotel I inform myself about it.

The things for me that are make it not possible to give 5 stars for that hotel are small things, but it disturbed me much:

There are speakers in all floors. If you are tired and plan to go to sleep at 10:30 in the night, it is not possible. The music is so load that you really can impossible fall in to the sleep. I had to call the reception twice to get that stuff done.

All together it is really loud.... You hear the shower of the neighbour and so on

Sitting outside it is hard to place an order for drinks and foods. The poor lady is alone for all the number of guests. I really wonder, how she manages to stay friendly. Sometimes there are a lot of guests and it took really time to get a drink or food.

The first day I had too very long dark hairs in the bathroom... So the hotel is really very clean and the roomservice is outstanding, but if I find hairs in the bathroom I do not like it. But maybe I am to nit-picky

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Judith B
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Hi There,

We are now working to resolve the problem of the "radio system".

We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Kind Regards,

Roberto Fele - Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Not worth the money
1.noisy !! Every morning has been anointments trough the speakers for groups that woke us up at 7:30, it felt like airport hall, me and my wife couldnt sleep with all the noise.
We talk with the hotel and they didnt do nothing.
2. The rates are playing - The price for Tuesday and monday was more then double then the same days the week before and the week after.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your very valuable feedback.
We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us, and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointment and inconvenience caused.

We would very much welcome the opportunity to make amends for your unsatisfied experience as this is not the norm at the As Limbiate Fiera Hotel. Please feel free to contact me personally at email below.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know of this experience and I do look forward to speaking with you. Feedback of any nature is essential for us to assess if we are meeting our guests expectations
Kind regards,
Roberto Fele - Hotel Manager - direzionelimbiate@ashotels.it -

Reviewed March 15, 2013

2 nights on a business trip.
Nice modern rooms, very clean, confortable and a delicious breakfast!!!
Only down point: the ambiance music on the corridor too lound, with the door close you can still hear....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Dear Tripadvisor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here @ As Hotel Limbiate Fiera.

Should you wish to come back to Milano, please book through our websites where you can always find lots of new deals and promotions.

See you soon,

Best Regards,

Roberto Fele - Hotel Manager - As Hotel Limbiate Fiera

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The staff at the hotel provides very good service and were really helpful & friendly( really appreciate it). However, the location was really a huge turn off for travellers to Milan (not suitable for tourists I feel). To travel to the city, you will need to take the hotel shuttle service to the nearest train station (around 5mins and you will need to ask the receptionist to arrange) follow by a 30mins train ride ( 2.4€ for one way and the train comes every 30mins).
Heading back to hotel is worse, for all the 3 nights I took the train, either the train was cancelled or delayed by around 30mins. When we reach the station near the hotel, we will need to call them again to pick us up (there is no pre defined hotel shuttle service and it ends at around 1030pm).
Overall, the felt that I have wasted a lot of time travelling between the hotel and city.

• Stayed: December 2012
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Tripadvisor,

we thank you much for taking the time to post your comment on this travel network and we are glad to hear that you found our crew nice and helpful.

We know that we are located aprox 15 minutes driving from the Downtown or 30 minutes by train. We do provide a shuttle service from/to the station to get the Downtown: it takes around 30 minutes and it runs each 20 minutes.

The hotel is located in Limbiate, so it's easy to reach Como and the lakes, Monza and the Autodromo-Racetrack and Milano as well.

Thanks once again for staying here at the As Hotel Limbiate Fiera and should you wish to book again this hotel, visit our ewebsite, full of deals and promotions to always find the best price.

Best Regards and Best Wishes

see u soon

Roberto Fele - Hotel Manager -As Hotel Limbiate Fiera

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I just wanted to write something here as well, i travel worldwide and almost live in hotels and i can only say that sofar this hotel comes up between my very best experiences worldwide.
I really look at personality and flexibility is something i need in my job daily and this hotel is absolutley prepared to take care of all ...and also in a very flexible and friendly way...e.g.i left my laundry with the recpetion int he afternoon and already during the evening it was delevered to my room.
The room itself was also above the regular standards...very clean, very calm and very tasteful and practical furnished...good lightening and highspeed internet...so for sure business people will be impressed and happy with this.
The restaurant i visited every day..which is a sign that both food and staff were very good as i mostly visit restaurants in hotel only once in a case of need or lack of time to go out elsewhere...i was surprised by the food and service and in total i stayed 2 weeks at this location.
I even tried their limo service which was also very flexible, and reliable and a very friendly driver.

So in short...a perfect hotel about 30 min away from the center of Milano with a very experienced and friendly staff, very nice and clean rooms and for sure very fair priced.

For me this Hotel stays on my list to use whenever i am in the Milan Area.

Barbara Devil ( Int. Glamour Model)
C.E.O. Barbara Devil Prod. Inc.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

See you soon,

Best Regards,

Roberto Fele - Hotel Manager - As Hotel Limbiate Fiera

Also consider these accommodations in or near Limbiate
AS Hotel Dei Giovi
#1 of 2 in Cesano Maderno
Hotel Delle Fiere
Hotel Delle Fiere
#1 of 1 in Mozzate

Been to AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera? Share your experiences!